Tuesday, November 9, 2010

32 Week Checkup!

Jason and I went in for our 32 week checkup this morning. We had an ultrasound done and I got my Rogham shot. I would post our ultrasound picture, but we left it in the office! Bummer! It wasn't great anyway as she had her hands in front of her face and it was pretty blurry. The good news is that she is head down and will likely stay that way for good! Her heart rate was good and she is right on track in terms of her size. We got a good look at her heart which is nice and strong and got to see her diaphragm moving as well as she "breathes" the amniotic fluid. She's going to be a good little singer! I can already tell!

I also checked out well. No big exam, but he measured the belly and I got my blood pressure and weight taken. Blood pressure was normal and the doctor said my weight is normal as well. I didn't expect I would gain quite this much weight, but I'm not going to worry about it too much. I am not carrying much extra weight anywhere (other than my belly!) and everyone tells me I look just the same as I always did but with a big belly and bigger tatas! I'm starting to see my face fill out just a tiny bit, but again, I'm not too concerned. Breastfeeding will help me slim down post birth as well as lots of long walks around the neighborhood with the stroller. I can't wait! (When I nannied for a three month old I looked forward to my long walks everyday as there isn't much else you can do with a baby that small!)

Speaking of weight gain, here is a look at where all my weight has gone:


I'm still within that 25-35 range, but just barely! I've just got to hold tight for the next eight weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment