Wednesday, December 15, 2010

Oh My!


We saw the OB this morning for our now weekly checkup. He said I am 2cm dilated and 70% effaced! I have to say I was surprised! I am still three weeks away from my due date! He didn't seem to think that this changed our time line at all, but he did say that we could likely have her before the new year! Ack . . . I mean . . . hurray! . . . I mean . . . I want my mommy!

In other news, we toured the hospital last night. The labor and delivery floor is pretty new and is really very nice. The room we will stay in after the baby is born is very nice as well (not to mention private!). Aside from being being a state of the art facility with the state's largest neonatal intensive care unit (just in case) they are also less than five minutes from our house. With DC area traffic as crazy as it is, that is a huge comfort!

No comments:

Post a Comment