Thursday, June 10, 2010

Our Little Lime

Our little one is getting big! Can you believe he/she was a raspberry only a few weeks ago? I sure can't!

Overall things are going surprisingly well. Everyone keeps asking me about morning sickness, and I am so happy to report that I really haven't had any! I still get dizzy in stores and feel a bit like death for a while after, but I've still never had the urge to vomit (knock on wood).
Aside from a two week Arby's craving (I must have needed iron!) I really haven't had many cravings. Many foods sound incredibly unappealing and a lot of them happen to be good for me. Not good.

Jason has been cooked me some incredibly beautiful and healthy meals this week and I just couldn't get myself to eat much of them. As a result I dropped almost three pounds. Oops. After weighing myself I went straight to the grocery store and bought anything that sounded good. Here is what I had in my shopping cart: cereal, peaches, nectarines, bananas, bunny grahams, pasta and sauce in a can (organic, but still gross, I know!). I also got a box of organic mac and cheese that I just may make for dinner tonight. I've also had a very social couple of days and have been out to eat twice in the last two days, so that will help me pack some pounds too! This isn't to say that I need to gain weight, I just want to make sure I'm not losing any more.

This post is making me hungry . . . gotta go!

No comments:

Post a Comment