Thursday, June 17, 2010

Plum Baby

I can't believe that our baby is already the size of a plum! In honor of our plum baby, my co-worker brought me a plum (two plums actually). How cute is that?!

Overall, things are still going pretty smoothly. I'm getting bigger and bigger by the day! I'll need to post another belly pic soon because I've certainly grown since the last one I posted. I've been having food issues this week, but nothing major. Mostly, I'm getting even hungrier than usual. Perhaps it is because I've started my summer job and no longer have my fridge and pantry at my disposal all day or maybe I've just entered another stage of pregnancy hunger. Whatever it is, I haven't quite figured out how to deal with it!

I take great care in the mornings to pack a large nutritious meal in my lunch bag/cooler and I get through most of it by the end of my work day (around 3:30). Yet, I leave absolutely starving! Most days this week I've hit a restaurant on my way home (we didn't do great grocery shopping this week). Today I couldn't find a single thing that sounded appealing to eat. I went to Whole Foods (strike one) then to Baja Fresh (strike two) and eventually settled on a pasta place. It didn't sound good either, but I had to eat something! I have a marathon recording session from 7-11:00pm tonight, so I'll have to find more food before I leave for that. I feel like all I ever do these days is think about food and eating!

Other than the food issue, things are going really well. I feel good and healthy and haven't had any bad dizzy spells this week. Hurray!

No comments:

Post a Comment