Tuesday, June 29, 2010

What a Peach!


I'm about a week late on this update. Better late than never, right?!

Overall, not much has changed from last week. Except, perhaps, that I'm eating more than ever! Feeding this baby is like having an extra part time job! I still go through occasional phases of picky eating, but overall it hasn't been too bad. Mostly it is the hunger that is all consuming. I have been eating two dinners every night and two breakfasts every morning. Lunch is mostly made up of heavy snacking, plus some sort of entree. I know I'm only eating for two, but sometimes if feels like there must be more than one in there!

My co-workers at my summer job have enjoyed watching some of my bizarre eating habits. The favorite was the time I ate the potato and onion pierogis I had packed for my lunch entree at 7:45 in the morning. In my defense, they were still warm from having cooked them that morning! How could I resist?!

Other than the extreme hunger, I have felt pretty good. I still have the occasional problem with dizziness, but that is always less of a problem when I drink enough water. Exhaustion and nausea have been minimal, (although today I did take an impromptu ten minute nap on my couch at work!). Overall, I am extremely grateful for having such an easy pregnancy. If pregnancy is this easy, labor should be a breeze! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment