Monday, October 11, 2010

Maternity Coat Update:

I tried on both the coats I wrote about on this post and they were both flops. The down coat made me look ridiculous and the gray coat didn't fit well: the small barely fit my six month belly and the medium looked way too big on me in the shoulders. I was about to give up when I saw this one:




I didn't love the picture of it on the website, but it was really cute once I got it on. The small fit my shoulders perfectly and left plenty of room to grow in the belly! It isn't a super warm coat, but it will get the job done. I feel much better knowing that I'll pass it on to one of my sisters-in-law who will probably be needing a maternity coat right around my due date!

1 comment:

  1. I couldn't handle writing an update to an update, so I will write a comment instead. I decided to return the above jacket after much fretting about it not being warm enough or comfy enough for every day wear. Don't get me wrong: it wasn't uncomfortable, but I didn't feel super relaxed in it. Considering it will be THE ONLY coat I fit into, I wanted something a bit more relaxed. I ended up buying a fleece lined down coat from Old Navy: http://oldnavy.gap.com/browse/product.do?cid=50200&vid=1&pid=798396

    Not only was it $20 cheaper than the above coat, it is also much warmer and cuter. Since Motherhood doesn't accept returns, I will be stocking up on nursing bras with my store credit!

    ReplyDelete