Monday, May 17, 2010

More Nursery Inspiration

Here is another fabulous, and fairly gender neutral nursery. (This one happens to be for a little girl and comes from www.withtwocats.com.) I love that everything is pretty neutral and then the curtains and bumper are bright and fun. I think it works well for a tiny nursery (like ours will be!).


We've thought about using this shelving (though a bigger version) from Ikea in the baby's room. I love the idea of having books and baskets of toys where the baby can reach, but also having storage space and more valuable keepsakes higher up. I also LOVE the "love" poster. I've wanted one of these for the living room for quite a while, but I think it is so appropriate for the little one's room too! (http://www.madebygirl.com/product.php?sku=PR-20)



Lastly, I love the idea of having simple toys for the baby. This one is so cute and happens to be from Ikea! Love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment